Wednesday, January 18, 2012

PAIN OF ABUSE

 PAIN OF ABUSE


Where will I find the place to hide my pain
Where will I find the friend to share my pain
My feelings can burn ice
My feelings can hole a mountain
Where will I cover my pain
And save thousand souls from dying

My hands are eager to fist and hammer out pride
My heart is pounding to sound of volcano burst
I am hunting innocence, to tell it the reality of life
I am spitting ego right on its face
My hands are red even before committing sins
I can feel the vacuum inside of me
Oh Lord! How will I find peace now?

The pain is no more controllable
I find peace in metallic rock and the war movies
The hatred gives me peace
This transformation is making me savage
I quench my thirst of violent hatred
Then with my heart fulfilled, I feel peace.

I now realize what mistakes I did
I now realize what anger makes me
But this anger is not on me
It’s the creation of someone else
I am just the media to transfer it

 Anger is the most danger of evils
It closes our eyes to the obvious
It makes us a messenger of the inhuman
But had it been so easy to tame
Then the history of the world would have been different
There would not have been Chanakya, Mahatma or Hitler.

No comments: