Saturday, January 7, 2012

FACING DEATH


Explanation : This is a video of the yet to be released game - RAINBOW 6: Patriots. In this game persons are converted into suicide bombers and they are asked to blow up places in ransom of their family. In my poem below I have tried to explain the mindset of such a suicide bomber, amidst the fight between evil (patriots) and good (Rainbow Six Team-Titans).


FACING DEATH (A Tribute to Rainbow 6)

Wrapped and covered with the name of death
Thinking what did I do to deserve this
Guns, bullets and bombs shouting their shrieks,
I remain just bewildered at the downfall of humanity

My life is just not me, its my family
At the footsteps of death I care only of them
I am surrounded by the patriots
I am to run to Times square to die

Then came the arrows of the Titans
They snipe the dogs just like tomatoes
I just wanna run to death and save my love and child
The Titans jump from buildings and sprint all around

Am I going to live and my family gonna die
Are the heroes a curse for me
They jump and keep pushing the patriots to the ground
Then they kill all the canines and rush to my help

But is it too late, I am gonna run and save my family
The leader of titans inform me the good news
My family is gonna live
The snakes are still around my body
They try to get them away

Then I hear “remote detonation”
Here comes the death for me at the moment of happiness
I willingly am pushed into the river
As I see the last face of the modern warrior

In the final moments my life replays in my mind
I ask again and again “What did I do”
But now the question is no more relevant
                                                    For I am going to dying on my Birthday.

No comments: