Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Lover or a Friend


It was the first time I saw the tiny star-smiles
The blinks and the flickers from miles
A tiny angel figure and a face so baby
Made me wonder why u looked so shabby
I desperately wanted to talk and share with u
Peep into those shinny eyes and feel that milky blue
Then I saw u walking and talking in my work 
And I drifted to put together the bottle and cork
Something like magic happened
And we jumped steps till our lips no more dampened
I called a couple times, to get together
You somehow feared but we were farther
The first meet and I was insatiably into you
Trying to weave horses and heavens with scissors and glue
You kept on talking and I kept on dreaming
Of I and u and the days we are going living
You talked of sense and logic
I talked of love, soul and magic
Then we parted and the dark clouds erupted
U fought with me and my soul corrupted
Then we met again and this time I told you my secret
Till 3 in the morning we talked of chances and regret
You may not have noticed but u touched me first
My pulse jumping and my heart quenching its thirst
You opened up and I saw thorns and tears
But for me now the dark cloud clears
You were trying to get back ur love
And I was trying to white a black dove
In love, no conditions and u may not reciprocate
I didnt wish to lose u and then locate
Thus I accepted u as a gift and sadly as a suffering friend
U seemed comfort with it and u confided in me a trend
D last day I left the country and as we walked d dark street
You forgot me and just kept jumping for others greet
When I returned, I saw you happy with him
I ignored u and kept myself in my own grim
Thus the story went on and I saw loneliness in d end
Wondering I was sad or happy, a lover or a friend.

No comments: