Wednesday, October 10, 2007

whats the most important thing in life


Thats a ques. many have tried to solve and many are desperate to know. so what is exactly the most important thing in life. Is it money, is it friends, is it power .......

Had it been two years before, I would have bluntly told that money is the most important thing. But after a bit of management touch in my life, I feel that it is "the human skills." By human skills I mean the way we deal with others. Ya, thats right !! Human skills... If we know how to deal with the best and the worst of persons then we know how to succeed in life. I believe the most successful person is that who has the least no. of enemies and the max. no. of friendz. So friends, if u want to remain happy in ur life, then learn how to manage people. Thats the key to happiness.

No comments: