Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hyderabad - my 2nd home




when i left hyderabad in 2005 it was much different then what it is today. hyderabad has moved on and so do the hyderabadis. but there is a difference in the condition of the city. the roads are worse, the traffic is unbearable, the city administration is sleeping. there is a sense of indifference around the city. the hyderabadi-fire is somehow missing. but my experience with apollo health city is the best one. they are really professionals.
"durga puja time in hyderabad" since three years, have really haunted me. i really missed my city during this dp.

i had thought that this time in hyd i will refresh many of my memories. but check-up lasted much longer. my memories of my grad days still remain in me waiting for their revisit."those classrooms, those playgrounds, those laboratories,
those khatti-places, ...."
everytime i revisit a road or a place in hyd, it seems that they ask me

"how are u sudipta?"

hyderabad, u r a mystery in urself.
only sufis understood u half.

oh my hyderabad bid me farewell for one more year, till i come back again and wonder at ur enigma.
i love thee and i will, unconditionally forever.

1 comment:

sid said...

Dude!! nice one, also can you put some pics of your years in grad..and of your friends from bahavans together if you have any for the next blog that would be fantastic!! keep it up mate, your spirits have no boundaries. fly high.